(And trust me; this has very little to do with football…)
- Yes, I watched the game. Probably more than half; okay – a third. But most definitely a quarter’s worth of the time if you total it all together.
- My favorite commercial was the head butt with John Stamos. Has he aged gracefully or what?
- I was really disappointed with the eTrade baby commercial. Usually those are really funny but not this time around. The baby just wasn’t cute enough.
- My husband said that if I was going to watch the game, I couldn’t keep calling them “the white team” and “the blue team.”
- The chicken wings were too hot. But I didn’t have to make them so that isn’t really a complaint. Just an observation.
- I didn’t appreciate my kid’s comment about how good Madonna looked for being 53. Especially since I am nowhere near that age.
- If you spell check “Superbowl” you get an option of “Superb Owl.” I just thought that was rather cool.
- I wonder when they are going to stop referencing the wardrobe malfunction of Super Bowl 2004.
- A male underwear ad? During the Super Bowl? Really? Do they not know their demographics? (Not to say I didn’t enjoy it but then I doubt my husband would appreciate my buying him underwear based on a commercial of a hot guy).
- I think I said, “Where did the ball go?” at least 20 times. Glad someone can keep track of where it goes. Those fake passes fool me every time.
Yeah – Now on to spring training baseball!