- I just heard that Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are divorcing. Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes split after five years of marriage: ‘Tom is deeply saddened,’ says actor’s rep. Not that I have an opinion on it; what I am very impressed with is the 10,331 comments that the article generated.
- Another news article stated that you can actually wash your keyboard in the dishwasher. Now THAT definitely has my interest. I get so tired of fishing pieces of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup from my keyboard using a paper clip. However, what really intrigues me is that you are supposed to “pop off the keys (take a picture beforehand so you remember where they go”) to reassemble. I so want to do this just so I can mess with my husband by putting the keys back in a purely random order.
- For some cosmic reason, the more I am PMSing, the worst the drivers are on I-75 during my work commute. And I don’t care what anyone says, if you are driving one of those little bitty clown cars I should NEVER see you in the left passing lane. BTW, why are you even ON the highway in the first place?
- I wonder if I should be insulted when I tell the kids we are going to super clean the house on Saturday and they ask me if I mean “mom clean” or “grandma clean?” (Guess which one takes more work?)
- I hear they are going to add one second to our time this weekend. All I can say is I had better be sleeping. And I want a job where I get to make decisions like that.
Off on vacation next week. We are going through Tennessee. And 4th of July is on Wednesday. But even if we do pass numerous fireworks sale tents during our trip, of course we are not going to be purchasing any type of fireworks. That would be completely illegal. Right?