I was told recently that I needed to have “postive energy.” To which I immediately thought, “Crap. I’m not so good at that.” I do believe in the “positive attitude” theory and everyone wants to be around someone who is happy and positive vs. someone who is negative and whiny. Here are some areas that I can work on:
- I take Zumba twice per week. For some reason I always get stuck on the side of the room where vending is located. So I get to jump and jiggle (trust me, it is jiggle) while looking at mini chocolate covered donuts. So next class I think I am going to positively reward myself with chocolate.
- Here is my visual on Positive Energy. How can one not be positive looking at Casey being all cute snuggled in the covers?
- I am positive my children will soon leave home and become responsible adults working in good jobs. (Yeah, I know but I still say the same prayer every morning).
- I will quit getting pissed off when someone else drives my car and changes all my radio buttons. Then again, this would probably not happen so often if I would quit leaving the radio full blast on a Spanish speaking station in their car.
- And finally, I am positive I will one day win the lottery. Because someone has to and it might as well be me.