- Someone brought in cupcakes to work. There are a lot of them. Would it be bad of me to take 4, lick all the icing off the top and throw the cake part away?
- I am so tired of hearing my husband complain about my spending $3.85 for a Starbucks drink. (Damn online banking). So I fixed that today. I went in and purchased a $100 Starbucks gift card. Now I will only get one great big complaint.
- The absolutely best job in the world must be the folks who get to design the Google name every day at google.com.
- I had to go to Wal-Mart last week and there were only three checkout lanes open. (I just wasn’t in a self checkout kind of mood). I spotted a young girl wearing a blue vest walking toward me. Using my most “boss-like” voice and still wearing my professional work clothes, I immediately walked up to her and said, “Overtime is approved. Go ahead and open checkout lane number 7.” And I was THIS CLOSE to it working. But she said she had to go check with her boss first. DAMN!
- Let me explain: If my husband is going to expect me to sit through a 2 hour, 45 minute Batman Movie, then he is going to have to listen to me sing the batman song about 12 times before it starts:
Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da – BATMAN!