Actually I am pretty sure this is NOT my 22nd LWL Musings but doesn’t it look more professional with a number after it? Saying that:
- I often miss-key when typing my name in emails. So to make it easier, my new name is Kiro.
- My son came and asked to borrow my mop. I never realized what attachment I had to my mop until he wanted to take it from me. I physically felt ill. Don’t get me wrong, I hate mopping and rarely do it but it is still “my mop” and I didn’t want it to be used on his hideously dirty floors. (And he took my Mr. Clean, too!)
- My husband cleaned our swimming pool and found some change at the bottom of the deep end. We pointed it out to Christina (since she had recently celebrated her 22nd birthday) and asked her about it. She said her drunk friends probably thought the pool was a wishing well. Her dad told her at least one wish came true: “You get to jump into that cold ass pool and get them out.”
- My husband was fixing the ipad for me to take it to work. He was going over the icons and we came to the icloud one. He told me I would have to set up an icloud account. I told him I would just use his. He said: “I don’t want your shit in my cloud.”
- My girlfriend called and said a bus sprayed water all over her on her way to work. I told her “Oh! How cool! You had a Carrie Bradshaw moment!” But then she said it took over 5 hours before she was dry. Maybe not so much.
- My husband and I were discussing the need to get a cord of firewood for the winter. I told him I would get it and just make several trips with my car to get it all home. Then we remembered that our daughter was dating Eric. Eric has a truck. So now our plan is to get the cord of wood quickly while Eric is still in the picture.