There was an article in MSN.com titled “50 incredible animal facts you’ll want to share.” They were right. I am sharing.
28. MALE RING-TAILED LEMURS WILL “STINK FIGHT” BY WAFTING SCENT AT EACH OTHER.
When I read this, my immediate thought was that my son also does this. All he has to do is let out one big stinking fart and he wins. Heaven help you if you are in vehicle with him when it happens.
- WOMBAT POOP IS CUBE-SHAPED.
What? I can’t believe they didn’t include a picture of the poop.
- DRAGONFLIES AND DAMSELFLIES FORM A HEART WITH THEIR TAILS WHEN THEY MATE.
The female is called a “damselflie.” Totally didn’t know that. Or a damn selfie because OMG! They form a heart!
- SEA OTTERS HOLD HANDS WHILE THEY’RE SLEEPING SO THEY DON’T DRIFT APART.
Makes me go Awwwwww. And we should have lots of those, don’t you think?
- HONEYBEES CAN GET SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES.
Exactly whom are they having sex with?