- My daughter asked me if she could have $3,000 to spend the summer in Italy as part of her college education. I told her no and suggested that she maybe she could find some Italian guy on Tinder instead. I honestly did not know she was being serious.
- My son was an avid Bernie supporter through the election. Which is why I know he won’t appreciate the job link that his dad sent to him after the election:
Thank you for your interest in serving in the Trump Administration. This website is designed for applicants interested in non-career positions within the Trump Administration. If you previously applied for a non-career Presidential appointment with the Trump Administration and your information has not changed, you do not need to re-submit your application
Now, what would be even better is if we go ahead and submit his information and he gets a phone call from them!
- I don’t think there is anything wrong with calling a breast mammogram a boob screen.
- I understand the need for security but why do we have to have so many passwords? I have such a hard time trying to keep track of them all. And when you use your “go to password,” they will eventually make you change it and then have this stupid rule that you can’t just add a number or symbol after your current password. Which is exactly why I maintain a paper folder that is titled “Passwords.” And forget all the security questions. It is easier to just use the same answer for all of them: Willie Wonka. (Name of spouse? Willie Wonka; name of elementary school? Willie Wonka; name of first pet? Willie Wonka. Well, you get it.)
- I am so pissed at my daughter for putting the Best Fiends app game on my phone. Because all I want to do is play it. Heaven help me if I ever get Candy Crush.
- And finally, for all of you who had marijuana laws passed in your state; medical or recreational – if you are not happy with it please feel free to eat a brownie and it will make you feel so much better!