There was a recent quiz on MSN.com: “Are your ‘Man Skills’ Above Average? Take the test and find out! So of course I had to take the test even though I already know I excel in man skills.
- When hanging a picture, you look for a ____in the wall. (Stud)
- When hiking, what should you wear to avoid snake bites? (Stud. To carry you. Duh).
- What is the bottom of a paddle for a canoe called? (The first choice was Shaft. I didn’t make it past that answer)
- In poker, will two pair beat three of a kind? (That’s what she said)
- How do you avoid getting tired and drowning if stuck in water without a personal flotation device? (Grab a Stud – Wait. Is that is considered a personal flotation device?)
- How do you pour beer into a cup? (I am not even going to answer; this is a complete affront to my manliness)
- With hands-only CPR, you should push where? Possible answers are: Stomach, Chest, Throat, and Forehead. I would have to ask a clarifying question: Do you like the person you are trying to save?
- When changing a flat tire, what should you do before raising the car? (Call a Stud).
- A compass needle always points where? (To the Stud)
I am really good at these!
- Where should you look when shaking hands? (Depends on how uncomfortable you want him to feel…)
- What should you use to start a fire? (Correct answer is Tinder but then I got confused because I was looking for a stud on tinder).
- Where should you kick a door to knock it down? (Depends on how studly the guy is on the other side)
- When ironing a shirt, the shirt should be what? (On a stud – Correction – DAMP stud)
- What should you use to clean a grill? (The stud from next door)
Seriously, I only missed one question about football. I am just amazed how easy it was to incorporate the word stud into this quiz. Maybe I should find the female counterpart test and see if I can do the same with the word Vixen or Babe Cake or Fox. (And yes, I had to google “What is the female equivalent to stud?” and then I was offended when Slut came up).
So I guess I will have to create my own version. Then again maybe not since it would probably have to include questions about housework.